Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Way Lake

I finally have gotten a bit of a tour of Way Lake. Although I think I have only seen about 10% of what is there, I must say, I like it. First off we headed up to Way Lake proper to have a warm up at the Way Lake Boulder. This boulder is found in the talus on the southeast side of the lake and has four problems v1-v4. Next we rolled over to the Meadows Roof to try the namesake problem (v8) and have a go at Shortness of Breath (v5 left, v6 right). We finished on the excellent highball Morpheus (v5), about a five minute walk to the south.
Way Lake from the Way Lake Boulder
Eric on the Way Lake Boulder
Brian on Shortness of Breath (v5)

Bryant on Meadows Roof (v8)
George on Shortness of Breath (v5)
Brian on Shortness of Breath (v5)
Bryant on Morpheus (v5)

No comments:

Post a Comment